Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Haute Hosiery

Over the weekend, the temperature plummeted! Having chosen my outfit for my friend's birthday party earlier in the week, I couldn't go with my originally planned black dress and bare legs. Such necessity gave way to the brilliance of pairing my burgundy hose with my lbd and black boots, creating a really subtle contrast but a definite departure from an entirely black ensemble.

When I arrived, the chill in the air had noticeably affected the party attire. It seems legwear of all kinds was the choice for the evening! I had more than a few favorites that night; an elegant lace pair, many variations on non-traditional fishnet, and even metallics.


{WOLFORD bondage tights. KATE SPADE enormous swiss dots tights. VICTORIA'S SECRET signature stripe stockings. WOLFORD leo tights. HUE bold lace tights. URBAN OUTFITTERS open panel tight.}



{ASOS 80 denier opaque tights; ochre. EMILIO CAVALLINI opaque tights; heather gray (ASOS). HUE opaque control top tight; navy. ASOS 80 denier opaque tights; damson. DKNY HOSIERY opaque control top tight; port. SPANX tight end tights; cobalt}



Honorable Mentions:
www.asos.com*
Bloomies*
Nordstrom
Urban Outfitters
Target
Victoria's Secret
Macy's
www.hue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment