Thursday, November 11, 2010

Eco Chic


{water woes meet the Bobble}


We all know the benefits of drinking 8 glasses of water daily and staying properly hydrated like more luminous skin, fuller lips, stronger immune system, fewer headaches, etc.


For these reasons, I am always that girl carrying a water bottle. I keep them in my purse, in my car, in my gym bag, even in my garage, so I can grab one on the go.


So needless to say I have tons of empty water bottles, all of which I recycle. Still, at week's end, I can't help looking into my recycle bin and feeling really guilty about all the waste I've created trying to give my body a little H2O.


Enter, the Bobble, a refillable water bottle with a built-in carbon filter. Not only is this genius water bottle really cute, it's super eco-friendly, and the filter can be reused 300 times! A feature I find truly fantastic because it means I can fill up my Bobble at any faucet or water fountain and have yummy, purified water! Another plus? No need to keep buying water bottles, one 18.5 ounce Bobble is $10. That's about 3¢ a bottle.


Celebrities such as Kristen Bell and notoriously eco-conscious Rachel McAdams are fans of the Bobble.




Bobbles can be purchased at www.waterbobble.com

Or for those of you that crave instant gratification:
AMERICAN APPAREL
BED BATH & BEYOND
BLOOMINGDALE'S
CONTAINER STORE
CRACKER BARREL
GNC
HALLMARK GOLD CROWN STORES
JC PENNY
KITCHEN KAPERS
MACY'S
WEGMAN'S

No comments:

Post a Comment