Monday, November 1, 2010

Glitter is a Girl's Best Friend



What girl can resist glitter? When it comes to sparkle, I'm in! And nails are the newest accessory! So give your baubles a break and bejewel your nails instead!
On my most recent trip to my beauty mecca, I saw OPI's latest limited edition line, Burlesque, based on the movie starring Cher and Christina Aguilera. There are twelve shades but most importantly, six dazzling, high glitter polishes! I couldn't decide on just one, so in honor of my Katy Perry Halloween costume, I painted each nail a different shade! I received so many compliments this weekend, I couldn't wait to share!

OPI nail laquer {Simmer & Shimmer. Show It & Glow It!. Sparkle-icious.
Bring On the Bling. Glow Up Already!. Extra-Va-Ganza!}


Honorable Mentions:
LA SPLASH in Fuchsia, Gold, Lavender, Oceanspray, Rose, & Stratospher (available at ULTA)
HARD CANDY White Glitter
SALLY HANSEN HARD AS NAILS EXTREME WEAR In the Spotlight
ULTA GLITTER SALON FORMULA After Party & Starstruck

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOVE OPI nail polish! You have inspired me to go find these ASAP!! :)

    ReplyDelete