Monday, January 23, 2012

The Style Darling + Maria Ramagli Beauty

[model: Maria Ramagli. coat: 60's vintage. tights: American Apparel. booties: True Religion. headband: Tasha available at Nordstrom.]


        Since January has finally yielded the wicked wintry weather the NorthEast is notorious for, I have been trying to occupy myself with indoor activities. One of those weekends, I was rifling through the closets in my house, mostly the ones packed with my grandfather's old things, and I happened upon this adorable 60's vintage coat. My grandfather had a knack for holding onto everything (guess I know where I get it from) and in this case, it paid off fashionably!
        So naturally, when I discovered such a vintage treasure, I knew it was the perfect centerpiece for a long overdue collaboration with my dear friend and vintage junkie, Maria Ramagli of Maria Ramagli Beauty. Using pieces from both of our closets, I styled two looks, one featuring a 60's vintage coat with gorgeous chain embellishments and the other highlighting a couture piece by designer Hally McGehean. 



 [Stylist: The Style Darling. Hair & makeup: Maria Ramagli.]






 [blouse & pants: Modelista. jacket: Laundry by Shelli Segal. necklace: J.Crew. shoes: Vince Camuto (last seen here). sunnies: Marc by Marc Jacobs. clutch: Hally McGehean.]


 All content property of Lauren Mantilla.


[one of a kind, couture clutch. designer: Hally McGehean.]




For more things 'Maria', visit her blog here.
For your own unique Hally McGehean design, find it here.

5 comments:

  1. this jacket is beyond cute. you look stunning. Love your blog, hun. totally following. I hope you'll take a sec to check out mine. It's all about moving from a small town to taking on the LA fashion scene. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOHHHH I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR JACKET!!!!!!! You look so cute!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting blog. would be happy if you check out mine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coat from the first image is so beautiful, I love it so so much, so chic, the details are incredible. And I love the images, the light in all of them is superb.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo I love your hair! it's such a rich color.

    ReplyDelete