Friday, January 20, 2012

Winter's Winning Combos

        While I'm just as excited as the next girl for all of spring's fantastic new trends, now that the temperature has finally dropped to one more appropriate to a NorthEastern Winter, rocking those looks will have to wait for the actual Spring. But just because I don't live in Southern California, doesn't mean all style hibernates during the winter! I've been focused on my outerwear and the visible accessories (shoes!). And while practicality is key, let's be honest, looking cute definitely doesn't take a back seat. I've put together some cold-weather combos that will have you more than happy to bundle up!



[coat: Mackage. bootie (t): Max Studio Carlie. bootie (b): Sam Edelman Zoe.]


[jacket (t): Hinge Waterfall. bootie (b): Jeffrey Campbell See-Stars. bootie (t): Jeffrey Campbell Zip-2. trench (b): Veda Washington.]


[trench: Victoria's Secret. bootie (t): bebe Olivia. bootie (b): Vince Camuto Jerrell.]


[coat: Sachi. bootie (t): Sergio Rossi. bootie (b): Plenty by Tracy Reese Daida.]


[coat: J.Crew Matinee Trench. bootie (t): Sperry Topsider Shearling Trinity. boot (b): Sorel Joan of Arctic 64.]


[jacket (t): Trouve. bootie (b): Seychelles Theory. bootie (t): Jessica Simpson Francis. jacket (b): Elie Tahari.]


[coat (t): Elie Tahari. bootie (b): Kate Spade Kirkland. bootie (t): Alexander McQueen. coat (b): GUESS.]


[coat (t): GUESS. bootie (b): N.Y.L.A. Teodor. bootie (t): Plenty by Tracy Reese Pam. cape (b): KUT from the Kloth.]



Images courtesy of Nordstrom.com, JCrew.com, VictoriasSecret.com, and Dillards.com.

4 comments:

  1. hi,

    I started a new blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a helpful suggestion. (and i know i really need to learn how to use my camera)

    -> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

    Hope to read from you soon,

    best wishes
    Kamila
    ps. woow now i could really go for shoe shopping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kamila! I am following you now! Beautiful content! Loved you NYE look :) -tSd

      Delete
  2. Must. Own. Hinge Leather Jacket. NOW. hahaha I am in LOVE with your style choices. Stop it now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Just a little cold-weather treat, Amanda! Looking forward to your next post!! <3 -tSd

      Delete