Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fuchsia Focus

[model: Anna Rudenko. dress: A via Bloomingdale's. tights: poof! booties: Max Studio. belt: Bebe. purse: BCBG. bracelet: Swarovski. eyes: MAC Deep Truth. nails: OPI silver crackle.]

        While black always look chic, I find that I crave colorful pieces. So since the past few weeks have been unseasonably warm so I took the opportunity to wear this fuchsia silk dress without a jacket. I just adore this color and the ruffle detail (which would be much less visible under a jacket, another plus!). Black tights provided a little bit of warmth for strolling by the riverfront. I also added the studded belt and leather booties to keep the look from getting too girlie. The black purse with the studded tassel, distinct quilting, and adjustable gold strap made it a very necessary recent addition to my closet. The little pop of cobalt shadow pairs beautifully with vibrant fuchsia since the accessories are so neutral.






All content property of Lauren Mantilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment