Friday, December 16, 2011

'Tis the Season

        As I'm sure many of you are, I find myself trying to understand where the days have gone and grasp the idea that Christmas is actually 8 days away. These last few weeks have flown by, as time always seems to when you're super busy, so I just wanted to stop and share a few of the moments that have made up the merry madness of my holiday season thus far.



 [Philadelphia architecture adorned with Christmas greenery]

 [Rittenhouse Square Christmas lights]

 [Christmas tree outside the Ritz-Carlton Hotel]

 [Christmas tree upstairs at the Park-Hyatt at the Bellevue]

 [Poinsettias in the lobby of the Park-Hyatt at the Bellevue]

 [LOVE Park Christmas tree]

[Rittenhouse Sqaure Christmas tree]


[A pair of Christmas elves...]


[A cappuccino and spiced gingerbread at Starbucks]



 [Even my furry family members are in the Christmas spirit]


[Stockings hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that Saint Nicholas would soon be there]



All content property of Lauren Mantilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment