Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jungle Remix

[model: Anna Rudenko. blouse: LOFT. skirt: mossimo. belt: bebe. 
handbag: Fendi. shoes: Steve Madden. earrings: Rachel Roy. watch: Michael Kors.]

        There's something about wearing an animal print that makes me feel a little bit badass. And while I love traditional leopard and zebra, I find the more subtle shades of this blouse and handbag make each piece much more versatile.  While I paired this blouse with a black skirt, a fiercely studded belt, and booties; either piece can also be worn with basics. I love that the understated patterns also make it possible to rock them together. Just remember: when wearing any animal print, the most important accessory is confidence.


All photo credit: Lauren Mantilla.




All content property of Lauren Mantilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment